Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

JimChan52

RVF Regular
My name is Jim, 71, widowed going on 5 years now, and just became the brand new owner of a beautiful 2008 Phaeton 40qsh. My wife and I full timed for over 9 years so I'm not exactly new to the RV lifestyle but, I am new to Tiffin. Looking forward to getting to know and meeting as many of you as possible.

Welcome back to RVing and the forum.

Welcome to RVF, @JimChan52; glad to have you join us. I think you will feel right at home among all the "Jim's" here. Looking forward to hearing more from you going forward.

TJ (the "J" is for Jim)

Welcome @JimChan52 - thanks for joining us and we hope you'll share your RV travels and join the gang here helping others or asking questions. RVing is great when shared together. Welcome aboard.

My name is Jim, 71, widowed going on 5 years now, and just became the brand new owner of a beautiful 2008 Phaeton 40qsh. My wife and I full timed for over 9 years so I'm not exactly new to the RV lifestyle but, I am new to Tiffin. Looking forward to getting to know and meeting as many of you as possible.
Hey Jim, good to have you on board. With a 2009 40' QTH, I'm one of the other Tiffins on the forum.

Welcome!

Latest resources

Back