RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 3407
TOW/TOAD
2022 Jeep Wrangler
Fulltimer
Yes
I am currently in route to Albuquerque, NM to meet up with the Chile Peppers chapter and do a 7 day tour in New Mexico and Colorado. Are there any members from the Forum who might be going?

We are not doing the tour but Jim and Laurie Landers will be great hosts. They also host the Ballon Festival. Enjoy.

I met Jim and Lorie in Angel Fire, NM earlier this year along with a number of the Chile Peppers. Jim told me he was hosting the Balloon Fiesta event and although the first week was sold out he suggested I get on the stand by list as there would be a good chance I would clear. As I posted previously, I cleared the first week and I am very excited to be attending. Yes, Jim and Lorie are great people and I joined the Chile Peppers while I was there during their get together... (y)

The Rally/Tour has been absolutely amazing!!! I have spent a significant amount of time in this area on my previous adventure motorcycle trips but I have been enlightened and exposed to a tremendous amount of information that I was not educated on. There are 15 Newmar coaches and 28 attendees.

Our hosts, Lorie and Jim Landers and Wendy and Bob Wilkerson, have done a phenomenal job putting together an absolutely amazing and informative experience. Also joining us are Laurie Hunt and Duane Paige the new International Directors of Newmar Kountry Klub.

Here are a some pictures from our visit to Mesa Verde yesterday... an absolutely awesome day!!!

i-c9sSLmJ-XL.jpg

i-tbnzZWk-XL.jpg

i-nm26tzd-XL.jpg

i-fptS7gh-XL.jpg

i-pm8pb2R-XL.jpg

i-XBVDq3D-XL.jpg

i-nKDWMsG-XL.jpg

Latest resources

Back