Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

New Money

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

coyote764

RVF Newbee
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
1
Hello,

My name is David. 52 years old and just inherited a sum of money. I am a truck driver of almost 30 years and have been homeless on purpose for about 5 years. I want an RV for very long term living (10+ years). I need it to have a garage for a motorcycle and my budget is around 100K to max 150K. It doesn't have to be incredibly flashy but would appreciate a little luxury. I need it to last a decade parked in the Utah sun and its cold season. It might get on the highway 3 times a year at a maximum if ever. I am rarely home and need a unit that will last with minimal maintenance built for 4 seasons. What brands and models should I look at for a serious cash investment. Thank you
 

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom