RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4344
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
My wife and I just purchased our first RV this week. We bought a 2011 Newmar Mountain Aire 4344 with 54k on it. We are part-timing it for the next year and a half until our youngest graduates and then we are going full time. We both already have the ability to work remote, so our plan is to spend 3 months at a time in various parts of the country. We are newbies so we are drinking via a firehose at the moment.

The good news is that we have some time to learn and get our act together before we head out full time. I have an RV driving lesson scheduled 2 weeks from now to get started. We are looking forward to traveling the country and I am sure some of our paths will cross soon.

Be Safe,

Keith & Rene'

Welcome to RVF, @EnsignPulver; glad to have you join us. The 2011 Newmar Mountain Aire 4344 is a nice coach to start your RV adventure with. Smart move to take the RV driving course!

We've all been new to RVing at one point and understand the "fire hose" drill. We're here for you when you have questions. Someone on RVF will likely have the answer or know where to look for it.

TJ

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back