RV Length
36'
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
Fiat 500 Turbo
Fulltimer
No
I noticed two new surveys in my email today regarding Newmar motorhomes. The first was all about the SilverLeaf main monitor. The second survey was all about water usage when camping at RV parks vs when boondocking. Both surveys were sent out by the Newmar Kountry Klub in a single e-mail (a separate URL Link for each within the message).

I liked that the SilverLeaf survey allowed for comments to explain every answer or to provide additional 411.

Best,
-Mark

I did respond to the "Water Usage" Survey........

With a recommendation that a "Water Miser" be installed on, or in each SINK, to further preclude the waste of tank capacity, and water going into the grey tank, while wanting to use HOT WATER!
Now, all Newmar has to do is "engineer" it, and probably add another $1,000.00 to the price!:D

During assembly, I'm wondering if this could be done, at a reasonable cost??

Your opinion? As there are members here with great imagination & design skills!;)

I only received the water usage survey.

I did respond to the "Water Usage" Survey........

With a recommendation that a "Water Miser" be installed on, or in each SINK, to further preclude the waste of tank capacity, and water going into the grey tank, while wanting to use HOT WATER!
Now, all Newmar has to do is "engineer" it, and probably add another $1,000.00 to the price!:D

During assembly, I'm wondering if this could be done, at a reasonable cost??

Your opinion? As there are members here with great imagination & design skills!;)
I would love a water miser at each sink, the one in the shower is luxury we tend to take for granted, once I got the DW understanding it's function, she is sold on it also

Latest resources

Back