ThorClassAGas37Fh

RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Thor
RV Model
Challenger 37FH
RV Length
Hello! New owner of a 2022 Thor Challenger 37FH. Long time RV’er with parents but now own.
Discovered the Thor Challenger class-a gas coach is the perfect fit. Hard to find opposing slides in both LR and Bedroom areas with 1.5 baths, residential fridge (>22cu ft), 50” TV, fireplace, stacked washer/dryer, King bed, etc at this price point. Unless you shift to a diesel and spend 2x the money, the 37FH works for us.

The Ford chassis with enough HP and torque is all we need; I don’t see us climbing mountains any time soon.

Be safe y’all!

Welcome from Georgia!

congrats, enjoy.

Hello! New owner of a 2022 Thor Challenger 37FH. Long time RV’er with parents but now own.
Discovered the Thor Challenger class-a gas coach is the perfect fit. Hard to find opposing slides in both LR and Bedroom areas with 1.5 baths, residential fridge (>22cu ft), 50” TV, fireplace, stacked washer/dryer, King bed, etc at this price point. Unless you shift to a diesel and spend 2x the money, the 37FH works for us.

The Ford chassis with enough HP and torque is all we need; I don’t see us climbing mountains any time soon.

Be safe y’all!
We are currently “interviewing” a 23 Thor Challenger 37FH and wow so beautiful! The 22 and 23 are nothing short of perfect for us. The opposing slides give us such an open feel that we must have to be comfortable lol. Have you experienced any major issues, I hear Thor has great customer service?

I hear Thor has great customer service?
Welcome to the forum and congrats on you new rig, when/if you decide on it.

As for customer service, check out some of the FB forums. There are plenty of them and lots of information available.

Welcome. It will climb mountIans. It just requires patience.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back