Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

mikic

RVF Newbee
Hi, I'm so thankful there's a group of fellow Tiffin owners that I can reach out to for advice!
Purchased a 2021 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA in Sept 2021. It's been in Red Bay for over a month now, waiting for parts for a slide replacement (which quit working about one month after I bought the coach). I'm on the short list now, Tiffin has my name on the bay as soon as they get the parts, so I'm hoping that I get the phone call to pick her up in a week or so.
She did not come with the washer/dryer unit and I haven't been able to get the unit installed because the inoperable slide is blocking the w/d closet door. I'm booked for a month long trip in a few weeks, so I'm running out of time to get the unit installed before I hit the road. No fun doing laundry in laundromats on the road :-(
Since my timeline is getting short at this point, I'm hoping you guys can recommend an "after hours" appliance installer in Red Bay to do the work. Also, any recent experiences as to the timeline for getting into that shop and whether this is a viable option for me at this point.
MikiC

My sister\brother in law said if you call the tiffin campground office they will give you a list of people that can do that and other work.

They have been frequent visitors to red bay the last decade or so.

There is A LOT of paint and maintenance shops all around Red Bay.
Here are a few to try. I will try and get some for washer & dryer. try these. They are all in Red Bay.

1. Custom RV 256-668-0973
2. Darrell Underwood 662-424-2981
3. DC Pluming & General 256-668-2404

Last April on my way to Montana I stopped at Appalachian Foothills RV Park and Service. I was surprised at all the Tiffins staying there and spoke with a couple of them and they were there for service.
They are located 50 miles south of Red Bay

Latest resources

Back