Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Intimnasc

RVF Newbee
Hey guys new here and thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Texas have property in Arkansas and travel a lot to Utah, Michigan, and Indiana. I travel a ton for work around the world. In the middle of a friendly divorce from my wife of 39 years and looking for my next chapter. I plan on a nice toy hauler with a 13 - 14 foot garage, bath and a half, and washer dryer connections. I'm liking the Grand Design Momentum M Class 395MS. I've owned tag alongs, pop ups, and small 5th wheels in the past. I like the pin weight, dry weight, floor plans, and features of this model. I plan on living; n it year round for at least 8 years.

I am looking for any advice on other brands models or features I should be looking at. I have a 1 ton diesel and a German Shepard. Thank you all for any advice you may have good or bad im pen to all ideas.

Welcome!

Welcome. Sorry to hear about the life status change, but sounds like you have a good plan. Can't help with the toy hauler selection, but hopefully you find the perfect (or close to it) one for your new ventures.

Welcome to the group.

Latest resources

Back