Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

JourneyGirl

RVF Newbee
Hello, my husband and I have been campers for many years. My brother in law told me about this site.
We are looking for a used diesel motor home with bunks, a king bed and washer/dryer. I'm interested in your views of good reliable brands. We have only had travel trailers, this will be our first motor home.

Welcome to RVF, @JourneyGirl; glad to have you here with us. And, thanks to your BIL for telling you about this great forum site for RVers.

As for Class A diesel motor coach brands, the top tier for quality, reliability and after-purchase customer service are Newmar, Tiffin and Entegra in that order in my opinion. Lower-tier manufacturers build to a price-point and construction quality is one of the first things to suffer for it. Yes, you will find the occasional owner of one of those coaches that swears by it, but I think you will find a greater number who sweat AT the same coach. ;)

When buying a pre-owned Class A diesel coach, it is important to have a qualified RV inspector go through it carefully and provide you with a written inspection report. Use an independent inspector and not one affiliated with an RV dealer or hired by a private seller. You want someone who will represent you fairly.

Good luck on your search and come back here any time to ask questions and seek experienced opinions.

TJ

Welcome to RVForums. Great time to get into RVing. Let us know what you find or need help deciding on.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back