RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4118
RV Length
41'
TOW/TOAD
2018 JL Rubicon & 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
I have always had Freightliner chassis coaches .... but just ordered a 2022 Newmar Mountain Aire 4118 from NIRVC Atlanta and it only comes on a Spartan chassis. Just wondering about service locations in the southwest Florida area? I am located 10 minutes from NorthTrail RV but don't see them real receptive to an NIRVC bought coach. I tried to order this one from them, but they were just totally out of the ballpark on pricing. Where do all of you other Spartan owners in Florida go for service??

FLSteve

I make the yearly pilgrimage to Spartan in Charlotte, MI. ?

@ARD … Well that’s what I used to do with Gaffney so maybe I’ll have to add Michigan to my annual list of places to go by.

We previously had a FL and did Gaffney. When we got Spartan we have incorporated it into our late summer travels, spending time in the upper peninsula-Charlotte (Spartan) and then to Newmar. We then slowly head south towards Florida, left Newmar last week and get to Florida end of October

I finally have an excuse to go to the UP during non-winter months. I have only been in the dead of winter for snowmobiling...would be nice to go in the fall or spring.

Latest resources

Back