RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Coachmen
RV Model
Sportscoach Encore
RV Length
40 Feet
My name is Chris, I'm new to the forum, but I have several decades of RV experience, both as a weekend warrior, and a full-time RVer. My current RV is a 2007 40' Coachmen Encore which I recently purchased. It has been gently used, but has the usual signs of wear and age that all RVs accumulate over time. I'm currently really enjoying fixing a few things, doing a bunch of upgrades and basically going crazy with all the DIY projects. Some of the upgrades I'm working on now are adding a Sleep Number bed, upgrading the rear view camera, in-dash stereo (to include navigation), upgrading the entertainment system to include new TVs, a new sound system, a new basement TV, adding Dish Satellite, and building out an onboard internet system. In addition, rebuilding the generator and sprucing up the exterior is on my project list. Taking her on the road for the first time later this month.

Attachments

• 2020-09-30 17.32.59.jpg
    2020-09-30 17.32.59.jpg
    10 MB · Views: 15
Welcome to RVF, @cpeterso87; glad you joined us here. Sounds like you'll fit in quite nicely with your list of mods and updates. There are quite a few similarly inclined members here. "The only thing that always works on a motorhome is the owner." :LOL:

TJ

Welcome @cpeterso87. Thanks for joining and bringing your experience to help others.

Welcome @cpeterso87 to RVForums. Just be careful as there are plenty of people who like to spend your money with upgrade solutions.?

Welcome. Sounds very ambitious.

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back