Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2024 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
Yes
Hello everyone! My wife and I are looking to go full time. We had a Tiffin Allegro Bus about a year ago-ish. We are now looking at Newmar & Entegra’s from 2019-2022.
*I know what to like about each one but would love to hear from people what the cons are if any for them. Any insight to either of them would be very much appreciated.
*we have a 2018 Escalade 4WD that we want to flat tow, does anyone have experience with this vehicle and what I should know.
Thanks for everyone’s time and input,
David

Welcome to the forum. Since this post is in the Newmar forum, I'm assuming you want replies about Newmar? If so, is there a particular model, or floor plan that strikes your interest?

Welcome to the forum. Since this post is in the Newmar forum, I'm assuming you want replies about Newmar? If so, is there a particular model, or floor plan that strikes your interest?
I moved it to the New Members Welcome. :)

We are looking at the Dutch Star and Vantana. My wife is wanting to get the one that will have the largest closet in the back of the rig. We are going to be going full time with it and she wants that space for her and the two main closets in the bedroom for me.
As for the Entegra, we were looking at the Anthem and Cornerstone.

Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa. Good luck on your search.

Latest resources

Back