RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Jayco
RV Model
White Hawk 33 RSKS
RV Length
Thanks for the join.
Joined the forum to get more info on travelling south from Ontario with the travel trailer. We purchased a Jayco White Hawk 33 RSKS a year ago after selling our remodeled 1995 Fleetwood Southwind Storm 32' motorhome. The Jayco had some issues that we were aware of at the time of purchase, this resulted in a complete remodel of this trailer. We completed the remodel in the spring of 2023 and have enjoyed the trailer all summer.
Now its time to branch out and possibly travel south late March until April sometime. Needs to be after Ice Fishing season. LOL.. I'm a retired competitive angler, so fishing is a big part of my retirement.

Thanks for the join.
Joined the forum to get more info on travelling south from Ontario with the travel trailer. We purchased a Jayco White Hawk 33 RSKS a year ago after selling our remodeled 1995 Fleetwood Southwind Storm 32' motorhome. The Jayco had some issues that we were aware of at the time of purchase, this resulted in a complete remodel of this trailer. We completed the remodel in the spring of 2023 and have enjoyed the trailer all summer.
Now its time to branch out and possibly travel south late March until April sometime. Needs to be after Ice Fishing season. LOL.. I'm a retired competitive angler, so fishing is a big part of my retirement.
Welcome to RVforums from Ely Iowa. Enjoy ice fishing and then have fun on the road.

Welcome to the group.

Latest resources

Back