Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Ninjatoto

RVF Newbee
Hello everybody my name is Neal Gragert me and my wife have a 2015 ACE 27.1. We’ve had it for about 5 yrs now and have put about 14k on it of the 20k that’s on it. We finally got a 2017 Lincoln MKX to tow behind it almost 1 1/2 yrs ago and it opened up a lot more adventure. We nicknamed the ACE the brick and so far the mods are new tires, bigger road master sway bar on front along with sumo springs, a alignment , a much nicer mattress and a pioneer head unit with blue tooth and hdmi and Sirius Xmas and a rear trac bar. We live in Wichita Ks and have been to Florida twice and padre island once along with lots of nearby lakes and my farm in OK. Now that we’re retired last year been thinking about upgrading to something nicer that won’t beat our fillings out on these rough roads.

Welcome @Ninjatoto - great to have you with us.

Hello new to the forum. I do not own a travel trailer trying to figure out if it is for me. I did have a seasonal camper years ago when I had good knees hahaha. Joined to get information on travel trailers and seasonal campsites in NH.

Welcome aboard!

Latest resources

Back