Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cumins M-11 450hp
TOW/TOAD
TOW
Fulltimer
No
So.........I had a plan. Semi- retire, work construction season in Montana and spend ski season in Florida. Went well until I went window shopping at an RV Dealership in Fort Pierce. They had an older American Heritage 45IS. Now I had a new plan and an RV payment. I told my youngest daughter about my plan, and she thought it would be great to stay in while they were relocating to Florida. Couldn't say no, but I wanted to because I had a plan. Well long story short I saw an Itasca 39T Sunflyer at auction. I now have two motorhomes. Don't test the water, just jump in with both feet. Isn't that what they say? Don't really have a plan anymore.

Welcome! Interesting story, sounds like you're ready for anything :)

So.........I had a plan. Semi- retire, work construction season in Montana and spend ski season in Florida. Went well until I went window shopping at an RV Dealership in Fort Pierce. They had an older American Heritage 45IS. Now I had a new plan and an RV payment. I told my youngest daughter about my plan, and she thought it would be great to stay in while they were relocating to Florida. Couldn't say no, but I wanted to because I had a plan. Well long story short I saw an Itasca 39T Sunflyer at auction. I now have two motorhomes. Don't test the water, just jump in with both feet. Isn't that what they say? Don't really have a plan anymore.
Welcome aboard! :) I think you will come up with another plan. And just in case you are stuck in Montana, I know Whitefish has some great skiing. ;)

Darrell

Welcome. The plans of mice and men. Can’t get anywhere without them, yet with them one often ends up somewhere else. Both results are usually better than a beer and a wish. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back