• Commercial/Vendors welcome

New to the site.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Welcome aboard! Best ways to get fixed prior to warranty expiration is get it on the books and documented with your dealers service center. I wish all manufacturers would also authorize mobile RV techs that are certified to perform warranty work for those of us that our dealer we bought from is not around the corner!

I have a 2022 Vision XL 36C and hoping to learn ways to get coach fixed before warranty expires.
Does it need repairs or are you just anticipating them and hoping to get the most out of your warranty?

I have a 2022 Vision XL 36C and hoping to learn ways to get coach fixed before warranty expires.
We purchased a new Vision CL 34B a month ago and have begun the process of scheduling a trip to the mothership next Summer before the warranty expires. Here’s how to do it:
send email to [email protected]
(don’t forget the underscore)
include the following
1. chassis vin or serial number
2. Detailed itemized list of issues with photos if possible
3. Best form of contact
4. Current mileage at time of request.

Once a service time is scheduled, a service advisor will be appointed. Make sure that your grey and black tanks are completely empty. If your scheduled factory service comes up during October through April, have unit winterized prior to dropping off. You will be billed for this service if Jayco has to do it.

Latest resources

Back