• Friendliest RV community on the web

Jack Wilson

RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Lance
RV Length
19'
My wife and I have been camping on and off for many years. We just bought our first hard sided travel trailer. We started off tent camping, went to a popup, then to a motorhome , back to tent camping, back to a popup and now a travel trailer.
We purchased a used 2012 Lance 1885. I think we are really going to enjoy this camper once I get used to backing it up. :~(

Jack

Welcome aboard! Backing up is not too bad after a little practice. Remember to place one hand at the bottom of the wheel and whatever direction your ha d goes, so does the trailer. Little basic trick that is the first thing to learn on backing.

Welcome aboard! Backing up is not too bad after a little practice. Remember to place one hand at the bottom of the wheel and whatever direction your ha d goes, so does the trailer. Little basic trick that is the first thing to learn on backing.
And you need to use the mirrors. ??

Thanks for the tip. Never heard that before.

Welcome from Texas

Latest resources

Back