• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn’t replace regular waxing, very little wax properties

I also have been using this for the last 3 years. Works great.

Reactions: ARD
What is your experience with F-11, I just bought some and have not used it yet.

I use REJEX, & have found that this is an excellent product! Easy to apply, & lasts. After using it, just rinse & dry! Original use was for aircraft. One bottle, have done two 38' coaches, a Colorado, & a GMC Terrain, and about 1/3 of the bottle left!

This is my belief after using the product for a couple of years. I believe that it doesn’t replace good sealant like Nu-Finish/Rejex in protecting your coach. I do believe it’s great product use between waxing to keep your coach looking good. I don’t believe that lasts more than a month or two. My routine is hand wax once a year and uses Wash Wax All once a month during my traveling months. You have to watch what you use on top of sealants, a lot products are solvent based and will remove the sealant including other sealants.

I was not surprised that Newmar/BASF recommends against using dish soap and promotes baby shampoo with vinegar. I have used a soft brush to wash the coach for years and see that Newmar put the warning in bold letters not use one and only lambswool to wash the coach. They also recommend against any kind of wash and wax combos. Also, BASF and Newmar promote the use of a squeegee for RVs to dry the surface which I have used for years on RV since it has all the flat surfaces. I don’t use the Squeegee that Newmar recommends but use on the one in the link below.

Last edited:
It is not a replacement. It‘s temporary protection and not a replacement for a machine or hand applied product.

My Wash/Wax All kit arrived today and I got a chance to do one side of the coach. Didn't take long and it looks pretty darn good. I don't see me doing this at home so much, but I sure see me using it at the campground or RV site while Trish is busy reading her Readers Digest. Which by the way is a great little mag to take on your RV trips. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back