Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

StreetFarie

RVF Newbee
I Bought my 1st Motorhome and I've been remodeling the inside and upgrading to move in full time with partner & our 2 cats. Didn't know about the 10 yr old restriction on RV parks. I've heard exceptions are possible
So I'm doing my best to make sure it's pleasing to the eyes but still have much to do. I live in an apartment and I've been renting driveway spaces. Unfortunately I had to move once already because I caught the guy using it with a girl! I'm moving again, still not finished. I have to take this one to court for breach of our Agreement; not allowing me to use the land as intended, stole tools from my RV. kept changing terms after he was paid and I'm moved in.said I could move didn't want to give my money back Now he has sabotaged my vehicle so I could not start it and barricaded it with a vehicle and junk. This manchild bully was shooting pellets at me from down the street. Yelling at me to leave but constantly doing crazy things that prevented me. He knew I couldn't start it and I didn't tell him anything about that but he keeps saying when the towtruck comes? Huh? My vehicle drove here why would I need a Tow, unless you did something to it. Soo I'm looking for a place to rent to park this vehicle in AZ. There's a lot of homes here in this state that have RV driveways. A lot or home w/ RV driveway. 1 month rental furnished is OK. If anyone is from AZ or N.Phoenix AREA has suggestions for a mechanic please reply. We wanted to be on the road already exploring this beautiful state and many more. I've been dreaming of this life for 10 years now and I'm so close.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Latest resources

Back