Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jetrocker

RVF Newbee
Hello all. My wife and I have just ordered our first TT. Winnebago Micro 2306BHS. Should be a the dealers in about a month. Excited, with some trepidation mixed in! We think we will use this RV mostly to drive up to our daughters in Delaware, and take the occasional weekend jaunt within 100 miles or so to unplug. So much to learn, but looking forward to that first evening when all is set up and we're toasting each other under the awning. 6 gallons of hot water should be a challenging shower event also...all part of the fun, right?! Look forward to learning a ton here with you all. Thx for reading. Mark

Welcome from Georgia!

We have a 10 gallon water heater and I have to tell you, I'm surprised at how long of a shower I can take. I can actually steam up the bath area in our Class A!! So it may not be quite as bad as you think. Good luck!

Hello all. My wife and I have just ordered our first TT. Winnebago Micro 2306BHS. Should be a the dealers in about a month. Excited, with some trepidation mixed in! We think we will use this RV mostly to drive up to our daughters in Delaware, and take the occasional weekend jaunt within 100 miles or so to unplug. So much to learn, but looking forward to that first evening when all is set up and we're toasting each other under the awning. 6 gallons of hot water should be a challenging shower event also...all part of the fun, right?! Look forward to learning a ton here with you all. Thx for reading. Mark
Wow!! welcome. I am sitting here in southern AZ with Saundra, Got to tell you I just got a whole different meaning to your post as I read Toasting each other. Anyhow once again welcome!

Welcome

Latest resources

Back