Anthem
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
Engine
5.9 cummins
Fulltimer
No
I have a 2000 Rexhall Diesel Pusher. Ive done a lot of upgrades and remodeling. New solar on roof, added rear view camera and monitor on dash. New kitchen cupboards doors and fresh modern paint throughout. Right now working on new rear brake pads. I was able to get the outer rear wheel off on drivers side. Its a Spartan chassis with reverse threads on that side. I cant get the inner wheel to move. Tried hitting with sledge hammer all around on both inside and out. Tried hydraulic jack against frame to push it. Not sure what to do next. Someone else told me the wheel studs have to be removed to get the inner wheels off?? Any ideas?

Welcome. Pictures?

Enjoy. Much fun to be had.

I have a 2000 Rexhall Diesel Pusher. Ive done a lot of upgrades and remodeling. New solar on roof, added rear view camera and monitor on dash. New kitchen cupboards doors and fresh modern paint throughout. Right now working on new rear brake pads. I was able to get the outer rear wheel off on drivers side. Its a Spartan chassis with reverse threads on that side. I cant get the inner wheel to move. Tried hitting with sledge hammer all around on both inside and out. Tried hydraulic jack against frame to push it. Not sure what to do next. Someone else told me the wheel studs have to be removed to get the inner wheels off?? Any ideas?
This is the inner wheel that wont move. Sprayed lots of penetrating oil and hours of pounding.

Attachments

• 20230704_101921.jpg
    20230704_101921.jpg
    843.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230703_133515.jpg
    20230703_133515.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

Latest resources

Back