Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

victor

RVF Newbee
Newbie looking at a 2003 31" holiday rambler next weekend. Can you point me at what to look at while structurally inspecting the camper? IE roof, windows ect. Thank you for any advice.

Water damage, stains on walls, ceiling, floors etc. Soft spots in walls, floor etc. Try every appliance, etc. When serious hire a certified RVIA inspector.

Second the RVIA inspection.

We hired a husband and wife, both master certified inspectors, to go through our new coach.

Not inexpensive but was well worth it to us.

X3 We hired a NRVIA inspector for our 2024 MH. No it's not cheap but IMHO money well spent. Got a 100 pg extremely detailed report back with text and color pictures. I know 100 pages may sound like a lot but pictures were big to show detail. I wouldn't buy a house without having it inspected and a MH is like a little house.

Absolutely agree with the NRVIA inspectors... we just got our report on our 2022 Vacationer that we are buying and nothing but small issues - call it a piece of mind....

I just had my newly purchased retirement home inspected, it was about half what it cost to inspect my Class A when purchased.

Latest resources

Back