• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

wonderwire

RVF Newbee
Hi, everyone;
Just to let you know what we are up to. We live in BC Canada and have a 2004 Kingsport which we are living in at the present in an RV site in our town, because of massive rent increases, which is fine with us because we have been retired for over ten years and looking forward to travelling Canada next year. The Kingsport is our "base camp" and will be using our 2006 Mazda MPV as our travel vehicle, which I will be camperizing next spring. Unfortunately, we have found no one that does camping kits for our van, so I will be going homebuilt for camperizing, which I have done in the past in a simplified version, but this time hopefully will have a few more creature comforts this time around. At the present time, we are dealing with skirting our Kingsport for winter and living in it, then camperizing our minivan in the spring. I also started a British car club in our area about ten years ago, so these things keep us busy.

Cheers,
Cliff & Barb

Sounds like you have some nice plans for adventures next year. Hopefully the winter is kind to you and you are able to start out next year. Best of luck.

I've got a 1965 MGB back home so I appreciate the British car club angle. Hopefully you have a good bit of variety in your club.

Latest resources

Back