• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

MM97

RVF Newbee
Hi, My name is Mike.
I do not own an RV yet, but am looking into it. I have a lot of questions, so you may see me pestering people on this site.
I hope to purchase a Class B van withing the coming year so I can tour the country and visit family and friends who are scattered across the country.
I live in Idaho.

If anyone is willing to share some good advice on getting started, I'm all ears.

Welcome aboard Mike. We just have Travel Trailer (TT), so I can’t help in the RV dept but lots of great knowledgeable folks on here! (y)

Welcome. Happy shopping.
Just realize there is no prefect brand or model, they will all have issues. Repairs and maintenance to an RV will be on going. These days looking on line you can narrow down what you may like to kick the tires on.
Rvtrader.com is a good place to look. We have never owned a class B but I do believe it is a good way to see the country.
Good luck

I suggest an RV show! Keep your grounding, and remember the Saturn cube is ever present at these shows!!

Welcome. Yes. Leave your checkbook home and go to shows, dealers, etc.sit in them. Spend time in them.Imagine all the things you will be doing in them, to find the best fit. Read as much as you can. Go online and see what owners of the ones that interest you are saying about them.

Y
Welcome. Yes. Leave your checkbook home and go to shows, dealers, etc.sit in them. Spend time in them.Imagine all the things you will be doing in them, to find the best fit. Read as much as you can. Go online and see what owners of the ones that interest you are saying about them.
Yes and forget how to sign your name.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back