Monaco
RV Model
Exec
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
We're looking, although remotely, at a 2006 Newell that fits what we think we want... Mid-entry and a Murphy bed.
This is coach 766 and if anyone knows anything about this coach I'd love to hear, either privately or publicly.
One thing I know is that three VIN searches find nothing in the way of a history.
Thanks gang...hope to hear from some of you about this coach #766.

FYI, we've been delighted with our Monaco Exec 43DS-II. It has taken us all over the eastern US and racked up some 61,000 miles on tp of the 40k it had when we became its second owner. It's now all-electric with new dishwasher, refrigerator, overhauled AquaHot and upgraded Splendide.
As much as we like the Exec, we'd like two more slides and a little more room. Plus, we've drooled over Newells for six years...Just ask Brian Pitts.

Attachments

• Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 21
Tom,

Once you get bit by the Newell bug, it's hard to look at much else. The family is incredible!

As to #766, there's definitely history on it. Newell will have it, but will not divulge in order to protect the privacy of the current owners. They do, however, release records in certain situations where the owner requests such docs. But, they say it's not something they ever intent to start doing for the purpose of sales.

I'd suggest heading over to NewellGurus.com where there is a huge gathering of older Newells and historians. I'd be surprised if they can't help you drill down on things. In fact, looks like they've already posted about it:

Enjoy the excitement!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back