Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wr Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Made appt in Jan for Aug 9. Traveled from Los Angeles to nappanee. Day 3 out if scheduled 3 and basically nothing has been done but flushing fresh water tank and adjusting a shower door. No one to do Chassis work. One person scheduled to do work on each coach. So far we are told “ he went to a funeral, he is out sick, he has dental surgery, and we are all taking off today at 12 for employee appreciation day! WTH. This is an absolute fiasco.

Hey @jagpot, you might get more responses if you post in the Newmar forum, as opposed to the General Forums (RV Lifestyle). I'm sorry to hear your service is not going as smoothly as you would like. I have found that as it comes closer to the end of your service appointment, they will gather more techs off other coaches to help out a tech complete your work. Having said that, I've never had chassis work at Newmar. I always go to Spartan. Be prepared (if you can) to say that you can stay there as long as it takes to get everything on your list done.

Last edited:
Well here is the update. I really hate to be mean and pushy but sometimes it’s the only way to get things resolved. They have 3 people working on issues now. They also found that Las Vegas NIRVC wired a harness wrong and it made the coach think the engine was always a running. I will be talking to Vegas on my return. All seems to be going well now. I am doing better than most here. Some have been here for 3 weeks! I guess I should feel lucky.

Well here is the update. I really hate to be mean and pushy but sometimes it’s the only way to get things resolved. They have 3 people working on issues now. They also found that Las Vegas NIRVC wired a harness wrong and it made the coach think the engine was always a running. I will be talking to Vegas on my return. All seems to be going well now. I am doing better than most here. Some have been here for 3 weeks! I guess I should feel lucky.
Pathetic!

And I, too, had poor work done at NIRV Vegas; butchered my rear light replacement and scratched my paint $1200 worth!

P. S. I’ll report this post to the MODs so they can move the thread to the Newmar section.

Pathetic!

And I, too, had poor work done at NIRV Vegas; butchered my rear light replacement and scratched my paint $1200 worth!

P. S. I’ll report this post to the MODs so they can move the thread to the Newmar section.
Thanks Captain. I tried to move it but couldn’t without erasing it first. Not technically literate. Lol

Made appt in Jan for Aug 9. Traveled from Los Angeles to nappanee. Day 3 out if scheduled 3 and basically nothing has been done but flushing fresh water tank and adjusting a shower door. No one to do Chassis work. One person scheduled to do work on each coach. So far we are told “ he went to a funeral, he is out sick, he has dental surgery, and we are all taking off today at 12 for employee appreciation day! WTH. This is an absolute fiasco.
I recommend that you take all chassis work to Henderson A Line in Grants Pass OR. We bought a used class A snd found it was dangerous to drive at highway speeds. Two days with these folks and out Itasca Sunova is very comfortable to drive.

Latest resources

Back