Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar International Rally slim this year? (Sedalia)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
They left after work on Friday afternoon, boondocked in a Walmart, and arrived at around 5 pm on Saturday
Sorry, can't ignore this...why are execs at big companies boondocking at Walmart? Not only for financial curiosity but security as well???

The "FULL" RV Experience!!:giggle:

Like JJ said - the full RV experience. I was really surprised to see them on trash duty Friday night. Just following between the lines, I think CT wants the execs to better understand the customers, their needs and desires. There is also a push to better mesh NKK with Newmar. Had a discussion with the incoming International directors and they said there are changes coming to improve the club and company and make them more complimentary.

Sorry, can't ignore this...why are execs at big companies boondocking at Walmart? Not only for financial curiosity but security as well???
More exposure and free advertising because there are so many Walmart shoppers in the market for a King Aire?

I think its great they are experiencing it first hand as it relates to how some of us travel.. What better way to understand real world application of what is in their coaches than using it for a while and being off the grid and boondocking... I think they should do that a min number of weekends a year so they can then understand what the consumer/customer is experiencing versus what the dealers THINK the customers want.

Latest resources

Back