Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar International Rally slim this year? (Sedalia)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I went to Sedalia I think in 2018 it was? 470 rigs I believe was the count. I saw a drone shot on Facebook from earlier today and it looks a little slim, my rough count is around 200 coaches.

Anyone that is attending and assuming Newmar execs give a report let us know what they say.

Anyone that is attending and assuming Newmar execs give a report let us know what they say.
We're at the rally and I can guarantee there are closer to 500 coaches than 200 (betting on a cropped drone photo :cool: ). We had a nice visit with Casey T and (if he stays for a while) I can assure you that Newmar is in for some positive changes. If there is an executive report before we leave for Deer Springs, I'll pass on the info.

Excellent, great to hear there is a good turnout and positive vibes from the exec side.

From one of the Newmar Service Dep't. folks.....the number is close to 450 +/-
I'll try to get a more definitive number.
There were 195 "First Timers" at their meeting!!
Casey Tubman is here in his "Newmar Demo", but not sure what it is. Mentioned in his comments that there were three Demo coaches and all were being used. He wants the "Exec's" to know what the "RV" lifestyle is about! He may prove to be an excellent leader!

Just a note on Casey’s involvement, he has spent time in production actually working along side of others trying to understand all aspects. Certainly can’t hurt and hope he stays around

The number of attendee coaches was 436. 3 of the execs, including Casey Tubman, travelled to and from the rally in MHs. They left after work on Friday afternoon, boondocked in a Walmart, and arrived at around 5 pm on Saturday (they were parked directly across from me). A 4th exec had a MH delivered and flew in and spent the week there. I noticed all of them were bussing tables and on trash duty at dinner the final evening.

Spoke with Casey while there. He is dedicated to improving production Quality & Service, to the levels that NEWMAR owners should expect! Time will tell.
He did get me help with an issue that I had and it should be resolved after I return home to St. Augustine!
We will see!
Enjoyed the International, & will say that I saw a change of attitude (enthusiasm), not noticed with some of the "PREVIOUS" Executives, which are now retired & no longer with NEWMAR!(y)

Latest resources

Back