• Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is Part 2.

Very nice!

Cool, is part 2 out yet?
We actually met Theodore in Nappanee, very knowledgable young man. He seems very capable of taking Newmar into the next generation.

Merry Christmas!!!

So how is Theodore related to Matt? His son or a nephew???

FLSteve

I don’t know with certainty, but my guess would be he is a nephew.

One thing I noticed in those vids is Theodore holds a huge amount of respect for his grandpa. Mahlon must be proud.

I met Mahlon when we were at Nappanee in June. A very unassuming guy with a passion for doing things right. As such, he is deserving of the respect Theodore...and, many others...have for him.

He wandered over to our coach in the Newmar service building and asked if everything was going well. I said it was and he thanked the techs working on our coach. He did not introduce himself as anything other than "Mahlon" and had I not know his relationship to Newmar, I would have thought he was just a nice guy who was having his coach serviced there as well.

It pleases me to see a young man like Theodore have such genuine respect for his grandfather. These days, true respect is getting hard to find, even in family relationships.

TJ

I think he is the nephew of Matt. I believe his Dad runs a coffee shop / cafe downtown and manages the building with the Atomic ice cream and Hoosier cabinet museum. He was walking across the new campground after parking Mahlon's coach and stopped to ask how everything was going. Very sharp young man and seamed concerned about our service experience, we were the 3rd coach to pull into the new campground. The ironic part was me telling him that we switched to Newmar because of the quality of workmanship, after being loyal Winnebago customers and their workmanship went into the dumpster. The rest of the family was probably at the bank making a huge deposit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back