• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Vinny 3547

RVF Regular
Hello Newmar folks,
Vinny would like to know how to heat the storage area so our water tank doesn’t freeze?
Thanks much:)

Hello Newmar folks,
Vinny would like to know how to heat the storage area so our water tank doesn’t freeze?
Thanks much:)
What is the 3547? Is it a Newaire or other diesl pusher? If so, if your Oasis diesel burner is turned on, and you have the correct zone turned to furnace (in my 4369, I believe it's zone 3), then it will automatically heat the wet bay when it reaches a certain temp, which I think is around 40 or maybe 46 degrees.

As a backup, if I'm in a real cold area, I also have a marine bilge heater in my wet bay, where I had a 110v outlet installed. There are other "backup" options people have used, like work lights, or Davis dryers, which can also heat the bay, but the primary would be your Oasis/furnace.

What is the 3547? Is it a Newaire or other diesl pusher? If so, if your Oasis diesel burner is turned on, and you have the correct zone turned to furnace (in my 4369, I believe it's zone 3), then it will automatically heat the wet bay when it reaches a certain temp, which I think is around 40 or maybe 46 degrees.

As a backup, if I'm in a real cold area, I also have a marine bilge heater in my wet bay, where I had a 110v outlet installed. There are other "backup" options people have used, like work lights, or Davis dryers, which can also heat the bay, but the primary would be your Oasis/furnace.

Hello Tnedator,
Thank you so much for your, really appreciate your response!!!
We have a New Aire 3547 diesel pusher with 2 zones so I’m sure it’s zone 2.

Latest resources

Back