Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
@Brett Davis just posted a very detailed view of their service department initiatives. This is available here: American Coach and NIRVC - Page 3 - iRV2 Forums

I personally understand this type of work flow that is being designed, and it is definitely a monumental task.

The exposure of the 3rd party warranty companies is going to really make a difference as consumers learn what goes on behind the scenes. I have had the (dis)pleasure of dealing with these warranty companies for repairs that are clearly covered, but the administrators of this warranty had no intention of covering. The amount of effort I put in to recovering $1200 of repairs was insane. It involved approximately 6 hours of wait time on hold, 25 minutes of conversation all over a 4 day period, just to be denied. The only resolution came when I was able to get hold of my insurance agent who sold me the Coachnet policy, and get his assistance.

Do we honestly expect any service business to waste their time for free? Sadly...yes, we do expect this, and that is why so many repair centers are aggressive and refuse to deal with 3rd party warranty for brands they didn't sell.

I have had 1 service experience with NIRVC Lewisville. They fixed a botched tile job that newmar messed up at the factory. They did a great job, and that was in 2014.

I have just ordered my LA4551 from Lewisville NIRVC. I am excited to see these changes come online for the service industry as a whole, and specifically for NIRVC, as they are the only ones besides the factory that will ever touch my RV.

Brett is revolutionizing the industry. We all know that doesn't happen easily. It takes a person with great vision, superior intellect, and true commitment accomplish change at this level. If you just focus on his discussion around stocking factory parts and accelerating approvals you should be jazzed. Especially if you have a coach manufactured by the folks getting onboard. Those other vendors ( are you listening Entegra) are going to watch a step change in customer satisfaction that could seriously impact long term sales.

Other dealers, without benefit of the tools he is working to put in our hands, will not be able to compete.

As a vet, I am very appreciative he sees the value in hiring capable vets.

I enjoy every interaction I have with Brett, and look forward to a long chat in Vegas later this year. In the mean time, I enjoy watching this all develop as we are watching a master at work.

A very interesting read. Thanks for posting.

Brett is the kind of guy that can disrupt an entire industry. Grab it by the ankles, shake, and see what falls out.

Thanks for posting this.

We purchased our Canyon Star from NIRVC in Atlanta and got to know the GM, Todd and the Service Manager Justin, very well. Our CS had so many problems it was breaking down as we were in the parking lot (we stored it there) and way too many trips were DOA due to a dead MH.

They would walk out, diagnosing the issue and tell us how soon it would be ready.

We‘d love to be able to watch and monitor as the rig gets repaired.

We ordered our DS from them based upon our previous interactions with them knowing that they have locations out west if we need service.

Thanks for posting this @redbaron ... if Brett can pull this off it will sure be a breath of fresh air.

FLSteve

Latest resources

Back