Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

dhousekers

RVF Newbee
Aloha out there in RV land. I just purchased a 2019 24' Integra Qwest. Wifey and I were outfitting it for our maiden voyage. During preparation,
I noticed I have NO power from all of my AC outlets in the coach. I was thinking maybe it has to be hooked up to 30 amp service for that to
work, however, it doesn't work with the generator also.
I sure would appreciated any help I can get.

Dennis

First thing to check is your breakers.

First thing to check is your breakers.
Neemer,
yup, did that, none tripped, no GFCI anywhere so cross that off the list also. Tried with the genaretor running also, no bueno.

I'm a former squid, submarnines, then EOD. Thx for you service bro.

Dennis

I have had people tell me they checked the breakers before only to find a tripped breaker. I assume you switched the breakers off then on again. If all outlets have no power the main breaker would be my focus. Does the rig have a transfer switch. If no then look for a receptacle where your cord is that leads to the generator. If such a receptacle is there then that is likely the generator power. Plug the cord into it and then check with the generator again.

make sure the outlet you are connecting to is hot and check that breaker as well. And yes there is a GFCI someplace but not all outlets will be connected to it unless many of them are strung together.

To amplify part of @Kevin D Pem ’s post, I had a power outage once and the breakers all looked fine. However, when I cycled the main breaker, I found it was in fact tripped.

Latest resources

Back