Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

mikemilw2002

RVF Newbee
Hello, we have a 2018 Crossroads Sunset Trail 262BH trailer. Some of the outlets are working. Some are not. The bunkhouse outlets, the TV outlet, the exterior outlet near the door, and the refrigerator/freezer possibly others have no power. We have checked the breaker panel and the removable fuses. We cannot find the GFCI trip button in the back half of the trailer. The bathroom has no reset/test.

I am including a picture of the fusebox near the floor in the kitchen. Thanks for any assistance here.

Attachments

• 20241018_230928.jpg
    20241018_230928.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
Breaker 3 looks tripped! Turn off and reset. The refrigerator should not be on a GFIC!

Thank you very much for the reply.However it is not that breaker. It is looking like the GFCI. The input is good but I suspect.The output is bad because we are not getting any juice to the rear of the trailer.

It is not the GFCI circuit. It is most likely the control panel where the breakers are, to the left of underneath the refrigerator. I replaced with a brand new GFCI circuit and it did not fix the problem.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back