RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2021 Willys
Looks like the International rally has been canceled.:(

Sad about this...was planning on going this year, would have been my first big one....hopefully next year will be better.

I too, am saddened to this the International canceled. Used RV Trip Wizard to plan the places to stay, etc.
But if things ever get re-opened, we may still make a trip west!

I can imagine this year everyone is going to restrict extraneous expenses and some rallies will be cut both from the cost of the event but also probably limited vendor participation and drop outs. 2020 is going to be about staying on the "down low" and keeping safe. Safe travels to all...

Lots of things are being cancelled through at least mid-summer. We were booked for the every-fifth-year Jaialdi Basque festival in Boise at the end of July and that has now been moved to 2021.

As much as we'd all like to get back to "doing our own thing," I think we'll see restrictions continuing, at least, into the fall. The only way to avoid a resurgence of the outbreak is to avoid social gatherings until we have things well in hand. We don't want to go through this all over again.

TJ

Last edited:
We had planned on going as we are scheduled for the NKK Calgary Stampede Rally although not yet cancelled, I highly doubt it will happen. Not sure if I’ll be ready for large crowds this summer.

As full time we we have no idea when or where we will be. Still planning Spartan and Nappanee in September but that’s about it.

We were going. Glad they decided to cancel.
We are? signed up for the NKK Grand Circle caravan.

Latest resources

Back