Neal
Administrator
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2019
- Messages
- 14,573
- Location
- Midlothian, VA
- RV Year
- 2017
- RV Make
- Newmar
- RV Model
- Ventana 4037
- RV Length
- 40' 10"
- Chassis
- Freightliner XCR
- Engine
- Cummins 400 HP
- TOW/TOAD
- 2017 Chevy Colorado
- Fulltimer
- No
I heard this rumor from a friend that recently went to Newmar for service that Newmar may be doing away with winter rates. I submitted for a few estimates when I thought I was going to need new air conditioners and to get my slide toppers fixed at that time. I got my estimates back yesterday, read them today, inquired about the labor rate (210/hr I believe it was).
At this time upper management has not told us if we are going to have a winter discount this year...
Those quotes are done at our current labor rate at this time.