RV Year
RV Make
Monaco
RV Model
Windsor
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Hi everyone, super happy to have pulled the trigger and joined the ranks today. We purchased a very clean 34' 1998 Monaco Windsor diesel pusher about three hours ago and while we have rented several times before, this is our first time owning. Going to troll these pages all night for advice on diesels...this is my first. Done a lot of camping in my life as for class a motorhomes...clueless on how any of this works. Looking forward to the reading but feel free throw all the advice you have at us!!!!

Welcome and congrats! Don't worry, you'll learn as you go. Ask any and all questions and this super friendly group will gladly assist. Safe travels and welcome aboard.

Thanks Neal. This forum is incredibly helpful. We appreciate the contributions everyone has taken the time to make. It has been a good 35 years since I did this in anything but a rental (and that was for concerts, not really camping). Of course, my role in this as a kid was a lot more fun than my role in this now...kind of. Gotta admit, I am really looking forward to driving this! Thankfully, this forum has thus far answered all the questions you all already know I had...where to park, things not to forget, how to work the darn septic system, what to prep, and I am on to figure out the generator next. One thing I have not found albeit rather localized, I am looking for advice on a good mechanic in the South Bay / Long Beach area Cali if anyone has a referral for that???? We pick ours up on Thursday and leave next week for Michigan. I want to make sure all is safe and sound on her maiden voyage. (also looking for a good storage lot in LA area...yes, we know it will cost $$$$)

Latest resources

Back