Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
My whirlpool has developed a loud noise constantly running and when you open the freezer you really hear it. Anyone had this issue?

What’s the noise? Like a electric buzz like a bug zapper, a loud humming like an air compressor, a tsst tsst sound like someone who has no words for a counter argument?

I would describe as louder constant noise like a motor running maybe a compressor or condenser? I am hearing impaired so if I can hear it it must be loud. Wife says don’t worry. But I want to get ahead of it before it really becomes a problem. @MapNerd how hard was it to pull out it in your Ventana a few weeks back?

@sheridany super easy to take out. Takes 5 minutes. You’ll need an 11-inch Phillips drill bit extender to remove the top screws and a socket wrench to remove the bottom bolts. Removing the bottom bolts is easier with the freezer door open. I might even say that’s the only way to do it. Once all of that is removed, grab it by the sides and pull. Obviously easier if you have a partner. It’s on wheels though, so it doesn’t take too much effort. Now, getting everything back in and lining it up, that’s what took me about 20 minutes. Again, not hard but lots of small nudges and shoves to get all of the holes aligned. Also, when pushing it back in, you may need to tilt the refer towards you just a bit to lift the back end so that you can push it over the front of the floor bracket.

Latest resources

Back