Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

CptDondo

RVF Regular
Hey! I’ve been in the RV world for 20+ years, mostly class Bs and small trailers. I spent 3 years on the road full time. I now own a Sportmobile named Joan for Joan Jett (Don’t give a damn about my reputation, I’ve never been afraid of any deviation, An’ I don’t really care if you think I’m strange, I ain’t gonna change) - a good motto for those of us who often stay in wild places. Joan often tows a completely rebuilt 1971 Rolite named Wild Thing that serves as base camp for exploration.

I’m a Certified Interpretive Guide, and I’ve guided in Alaska, on Wyoming rivers, and a few other places.

I was an engineer and built, designed, repaired, and modified RVs for Roadtrek/Erwin Hymer.

I also run Own It University, where I show people how to get the most out of their RV.

Welcome to RVF! Love your intro. Strange is great. You will fit right in. I am definitely curious about your guided trips and look forward to your future posts. Happy travels.

I mive around a lot. Summers in Michigan, Winters in the South somewhere. I'll be near Alomogordo starting February.

Best to ask me where I plan to be. 😀

Welcome aboard!

Latest resources

Back