RV Make
Coachmen
RV Model
Santara
RV Length
32’
TOW/TOAD
Nissan/Versa
I’m new to the forum but have been snowbirding in my RV for 11 years. I’m looking for information on my coach. My left rear turn signal and left rear clearance and center clearance lights don’t work. All other lights work both front and back. Including the flashers, brake and running lights on the left rear. The turn signal works on the left front. We’ve changed the bulbs and checked for loose wires in easily accessible areas. I don’t have a manual so I don’t know where the junction splits off running to either side in the back to check there. Any info, ideas or pictures from the manual would be greatly appreciated.
I have a 94 Coachmen Santara class C on an E 350 chassis.

Last edited:
I’m new to the forum but have been snowbirding in my RV for 11 years. I’m looking for information on my coach. My left rear turn signal and left rear clearance and center clearance lights don’t work. All other lights work both front and back. Including the flashers, brake and running lights on the left rear. The turn signal works on the left front. We’ve changed the bulbs and checked for loose wires in easily accessible areas. I don’t have a manual so I don’t know where the junction splits off running to either side in the back to check there. Any info, ideas or pictures from the manual would be greatly appreciated.
I would guess a grounding issue. However The box used to hookup a toad or trailer is easy to destroy. This does not explain the running light issue so I would start with grounding.

Since you didn’t specifically mention checking for a blown fuse/tripped breaker, did you? If not that, then I think @Kevin D Pem has it right; a bad ground. Since your coach is at least 26 years old, a bad ground is a very likely suspect.

TJ

I would guess a grounding issue. However The box used to hookup a toad or trailer is easy to destroy. This does not explain the running light issue so I would start with grounding.
We’ve been doing some of that and will continue with that idea. Grounding issues seem to be the consensus. Thank you.

We met a couple from Green Valley at Amherst lake in tx one year while traveling with our tear drop. They introduced us to Jokers and pegs. We have introduced many to it in the years that followed.

Good memory!!

Welcome from Georgia!

We met a couple from Green Valley at Amherst lake in tx one year while traveling with our tear drop. They introduced us to Jokers and pegs. We have introduced many to it in the years that followed.

Good memory!!
I had to look up the game. It looks fun.

Latest resources

Back