RV Model
Sequoia
RV Length
41' 11"
TOW/TOAD
2015 3500 GMC, HD, CC, DIESEL, DUALLY, Ext Bed,
Fulltimer
No
Howdy everybody. I found it necessary to re-join the forum (Landmark Forum?) due to problems with my RV and hope to find some answers. A little background: At this time in my and my wife's life (Sandra), we are trying to figure out what we want to do, well at least me. My wife over the last three years has developed a very healthy dose of dementia. I am 81 years old, my wife is 82. We have been married 61 years. I am currently the care giver and hope I don't have to put her in a care facility. What this means is that I do all the grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry, keeping a 4.6 acre lot looking nice and all of the repairs to anything I own. It is midnight and I must run now - she is calling. I will post more when I get the chance.

God Bless you brother. I am so sorry to hear this. It is such a common place now days unfortunately. My prayers to you and your wife and I assume no children or grandkids to help some?

Sorry to hear of your wife's ill health. My wife is taking care of her mom in the same situation. Praying for you all.

Latest resources

Back