• Commercial/Vendors welcome

One of those days . . .

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
you have not lived until you have dragged your toad down the road. Just saying..
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF
I've done that too. Had to replace the tires on the toad.

I wondered how often people dragged their toads down the road with the tires locked up. Apparently a lot!! There are two people just in here that are willing to admit it!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well, I wasn’t going to admit it?but dragged mine about 50 yards. Bad part was I had just bought 4 new tires, ended up having to buy 2 more 2 days later.

I am not afraid to tell I went a couple of miles pulling that toad until someone flagged me down. After I corrected I took off again. Got 10 miles down the road and tpms said flat tire. I changed the tire with the help of the nicest CHP officer on the side of I-5 in pouring down rain. I drove straight to tire store and replaced 4 tires. Let’s agree...a very expensive lesson. Know your toad parking brake system and make sure ALL 4 tires are rolling as you start to move.

This happened to my wife’s cousin a couple of years ago. He towed his Ford Mustang with the manual transmission in reverse. That resulted in needing a new engine. Now that’s a bad day.

Got up, made coffee, forgot to put the cup under where the coffee comes out. Coffee all over the counter.
The plot thickens.

I thought I had gotten the coffee all cleaned up but boy was I wrong. Today I went to get a frying pan out from under the stove. What a mess. Apparently, the coffee had gone across the counter, dropped down into the recessed area that the stove top sits in, and from there it worked its way under the stove top and down into the cabinet where the pots/pans are stored. And it dripped its way into every single one of them.

My life sucks.

DSCN2231.JPG

Time to make some cafe mocha and enjoy life.

old man lol GIF by Chris Timmons

If some spilled coffee is all that life throws at you, @Jim, you are--indeed--very fortunate. ;)

TJ
But that's not all @TJ&LadyDi. What about those bugs on my windshield? Now who's gonna clean all that up?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back