Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins 360
TOW/TOAD
Honda Fit
Fulltimer
No
The fuel discount program, Open Roads really works.

$4.94 at the pump. $3.90 discount price.

$1.04 per gallon savings. A personal record.

Curious, what's your largest fuel discount record?

Nice. I've seen a dollar'ish max discount at times.

My best discount was a few years ago when diesel was 2.99 I got it for 1.99 in Limon Co. Recently most of my discounts have been in the .40 to 80 range.

Just signed up for the Openroads Discount Program 😎😎

Noticed that TA truck stops have the least expensive fuel diesel around me. How is it to use TA truck stop?

Noticed that TA truck stops have the least expensive fuel diesel around me. How is it to use TA truck stop?
Non issue, very easy but all truck stops are not the same, some are tighter and you really need to pay attention to the flow so you know how to get out which always seems to be my main concern.

Generally the signage or cleanliness is not as good as Loves or Pilot/Flying J but since I don’t need to go inside, I don’t really care.

Before driving each day we review our stops and use satellite maps to review the traffic flow so we know what to expect at each stop, where to go and can act like a local when we pull in. Want to be sure that we don’t aggravate the OTR drivers by pausing while we try to figure out where to drive.

We use TAs 90%+ of the time because they are typically the lower priced location with the TSD/Openroads card.

Latest resources

Back