RV Year
RV Make
Terry
RV Model
26H Limited Edition
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Ford F-250
I posted this in the Forest River forum and thought I might post it here also. Has anyone had any experience with a 2017 Forest River Sierra 387 MKOK. Looking for opinions as I'm looking to purchase one.

Thanks

My daughter had a very poor experience with a 2018 30’ FR Salem TT. Furniture failures, floor rot, interior stuff falling apart etc. I think if you used it gently and had covered storage it might be ok, but from my experience, FR trailers are not particularly robust.

Well I'm on my third RV and it's a FR Cedar Creek and so far it's the best RV I've had. But I also think any RV can have issues. After all its an RV, they are not made to live in full time and there's a reason the RV is only warranted for a year when it's purchased new. The best thing to do is look it over with a fine tooth comb and make your own decision. Sort of like buying a used car only an RV won't be built as well. Good luck.

In defense of Forest River, I refer to my daughter’s family as “The Wrecking Crew”. I think under normal, careful use you’d probably do just fine. Also there are of course different levels of quality and price, and Salem is probably at the less expensive end of the line.

Latest resources

Back