Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Fulltimer
Yes
The closet in my LA has been the bane of my existence. FINALLY I have found a way to organize it and that includes, stowing my InstantPot, Steam Cleaner, Sheets, Dyson attachments - all the things - without looking at piled up open bins. Hallelujah! I need to buy one more and I should be in good shape. 😀

First, I have to thank my fascination and latest obsession of watching Korean Tent Camping on YouTube for leading me to my discovery of my new favorite closet organizer. Don't ask. 😂

So here it is, ta dah:

1712425164294.jpeg

1712425197102.jpeg

If the blasted safe wasn't in the way of mounting my Dyson, I would have put a second large one on top. I will get another 8.4 to put where my current canvas bin is located. Love these things. I used 3 different sizes (19, 8.4 and 6.86 gallon). Here's the link if interested:

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

When I park at a campground that I will be staying for a little while, I used to put a basket behind the driver's seat to put my outdoor shoes. Well, no more - (thank you Korean Tent Camping Videos again for the idea. 😂) - collapsible shoe rack! I love it!

1712425625944.jpeg

Here's the link:

Happy camping!

Nicely done!!

Nice. May have so borrow some of these ideas. My pasta machine and ice cream maker are in the closet along with our printer and a couple “paperwork” organizers.

My pasta machine and ice cream maker are in the closet along with our printer and a couple “paperwork” organizers.
I was able move much of what was on my shelves to organizers and change the shelf heights to put my printer and air fryer and maybe a wee bit of booze. 🤪

I feel so inadequate.

Sweet!

OMG...Neil will have Amazon abuzz today.

Those are really unique storage bins.

Great ideas!

Latest resources

Back