RV Make
Alpinelite
RV Length
26'
TOW/TOAD
2016 Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
I have been thinking out our RV storage problems. To make things worse we just bought a Ninja IQ blender system. When we got it home we both said the same thing to each other almost in unison. Now! where we gona put it? The great thing about old trailers is you can't hurt the value making it your own. The dinnet is not complete but it is getting there. The back of one of the benches is a cabinet that I re-worked to accommodate the Ninja

20201220_111023.jpg

The great thing about old trailers motor homes is you can't hurt the value making it your own.
Exactly how I feel as well. Mine is going on 11 years old, it's paid for and in pretty good shape overall. Everything I do to it just makes it nicer and if anything, probably increases its value. :)

Like I said I have been thinking out my storage and organization problems. My latest project weighs less than what I took out but does wonders when it comes to organization. Please understand all RVs have more storage than it is safe to fill. I am not making more room, just organizers for what I already have.

This project like all projects on this RV include a taper of the shelf that prevents anything less than 10% grade from sending things to the floor. So here are the pics over two days.

20201222_151302.jpg

20201222_164936.jpg

20201223_101357.jpg

The finished product before varnish

20201224_135529.jpg

Latest resources

Back