RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2020 Ford Ranger
2021 MA
Definitely not a critical issue but would like to get it figured out.
I cannot receive any channels on any tv through the Winegard Razer Auto.
I had the same antenna on my previous rig, so I am familiar with it's operation.
Any suggestions what to look for?

Thanks

Make sure tv is is set to antenna not cable

Depending on where you are, what objects are in the way, and mountains. you may just be out of range. Digital TV does not have the carry power the old analog signals did. We live about 80 miles from ATL, and those are the stations we get at home. 2=ABC; 5=Local Fox Station; 11=NBC; 46=CBS. 2 comes in the best alongside of 5/fox. 11 & 46 both are spotty. If it's raining, better, if it's clear, maybe with lot of digitialization. Sunspot activity also has a bearing on how they work. When traveling, if we are not near any major city, with broadcast channels, forget TV OTA period. Lately, with all the "political correncness" we have just about given up on TV/Movies period. I do not need someone political view point ramed down my eyes every single minute of the viewing day. The current climate convienced us we do not need a new TV set, because aint nothing on it worth watching. Better time spent with good book. Playing my Flight Simulator programs, working in the yard, fixing the RV or lawnmower. TV aint no loss. Now if they brought back shows like Bonanza, Father Knows Best; or the like of Ed Sullivan, then maybe tune in.

Depending on where you are, what objects are in the way, and mountains. you may just be out of range. Digital TV does not have the carry power the old analog signals did. We live about 80 miles from ATL, and those are the stations we get at home. 2=ABC; 5=Local Fox Station; 11=NBC; 46=CBS. 2 comes in the best alongside of 5/fox. 11 & 46 both are spotty. If it's raining, better, if it's clear, maybe with lot of digitialization. Sunspot activity also has a bearing on how they work. When traveling, if we are not near any major city, with broadcast channels, forget TV OTA period. Lately, with all the "political correncness" we have just about given up on TV/Movies period. I do not need someone political view point ramed down my eyes every single minute of the viewing day. The current climate convienced us we do not need a new TV set, because aint nothing on it worth watching. Better time spent with good book. Playing my Flight Simulator programs, working in the yard, fixing the RV or lawnmower. TV aint no loss. Now if they brought back shows like Bonanza, Father Knows Best; or the like of Ed Sullivan, then maybe tune in.
Your better off without the "programming", they "Channel" in.

Yep, booster on for OTA, off for satellite and Cable. Hmmm, can that unit be turned so you have better access to the line of sight you might need. BH wanted weather, so put up Antenna, had to trun it to get strong signal. Every location is going to be different direction. It worked very well once I figured out what the best direction was. Normally I Just go out and see what other folks are pointing in, but just took guess, it was very good one. In old RV, it was a fixed unit, supposed to be omnidirectional, very poor TV reception from that one.

Latest resources

Back