• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Our 2023-2024 Southern Migration Trip

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Nothing more important than the pup. Maybe you can make it work so you can proceed with your travel and enjoy the stay there and Ryker will like it too. I've been there done that, lab 2 with 5 surgeries for hip replacements and then handling the incompetence of the vet surgeon who couldn't even get the right ball size for the joint and it kept separating. Other than having to put her down, no regret in what I put out for that pup. Wishing Ryker all the best and many more hides ahead and peaking around trees and bushes :)

Hoping for the best possible outcome for Ryker. He's got a lot of good years left.

You and Trish are true gems of humanity, and Ryker has the very good fortune of being yours. Of course, you get the benefit of his unconditional love. It's too bad that everyone else doesn't share y'alls awesome qualities!
Gems of humanity? lol, well I don't know about that now! But we do love the little guy and it breaks our heart to see him want to go out and do the things that make him Ryker, but we can't let him for fear of furthering the damage. But hopefully this vet, who actually owns a horse rehab facility in Ocala, will be able to pull a rabbit out of his hat and get him running again. Sure hope so.

Here is a link to the Equine Performance Center, which is the place we hope to get our help at. The center was originally designed and built for the care and rehab of horses, but they take canines as well. Extremally forward thinking doctors and high tech results.

Jim keep us updated on Ryker's progress with the Equine Center, hopefully a good outcome. Because we own horses, it's a good place to keep in mind for us.

Today the weather was everything that we bought this place for. Perfect 70's, no wind, no humidity, just awesome. I cleaned up the engine compartment, the wet bay and the chassis battery compartment. You can eat off two of the three. :)

DSCN3363.JPG

DSCN3371.JPG

DSCN3377.JPG

…which two…?

Latest resources

Back