Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I'm in Flagstaff holding for my entry into Bryce Canyon (and getting my bike fixed that fell off heading north out of Vegas) and the OTA TV here is amazing. 39 digital channels, HD quality. I'm really amazed the channels available for FREE. I stopped getting locals with Dish as football season is over yet I'm not sure it's really needed most of the time. I do have the Winegard Rayzar which has been working very well for me. Just wanted to say how impressed I am with OTA TV and digital channels.

We are just west of Memphis on the banks of the Mississippi and we only get 59 channels OTA.......... Digital TV is really an improvement!

I'm always surprised how many OTA HD channels are available most places. Usually 20-50! I use the Wineguard Amplified Sensar IV... At Lopez lake a few months ago...I scanned three times until I came to the reality there wasn't any (not one ?) OTA channels available. Plus no WiFi...geezz, I had to read a book?

We cut the cord at home long ago. We have Amazon prime, Acorn, Britbox and OTA antenna.

Britbox and Acorn have some great programming. $6 & $7 a month.

I canned Netflix over their programming selection. To many shows that focus on a political message vs entertainment.

Latest resources

Back