Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

GregP

RVF Regular
I'm looking for someone that has experience with the optional front bunk on the Allegro Red 33AA. I have a 2021on order, and it comes with the overhead front bunk. After looking at pictures, it seems the front bunk blocks the air vents over the driver/passenger, as well as the speakers, but I can't get any info on this from manuals or general searches. So just hoping someone out there already has one and can let me know about that. It also seems like something that will make extra noise on the road. Anyone have one that can tell me about it?

I have this overhead bunk. You are correct. It absolutely blocks air circulation. Its awkward to release, does not allow any area for storage, even small children very well, (uncomfortable), required carrying and storing an access ladder, and requires two very annoyed service ppl to remove, (extremely heavy), need more?

We had the overhead bunk in our first coach Newmar Canyon Star 3719. Never used it. As rveena303 indicates, had to stow ladder below. There was no safety net for this bunk, it was about 4.5 feet off floor, and none of the grandkids felt safe sleeping in it.

I have had this on my 32SA and never used, probably never will use it. Kind of a waste for two people. It came with the rig and I would not have ordered it.

Latest resources

Back