Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I didn't get any pictures but @ehochuli85 and Cathie put on a great social last night here at Wolf Creek Run RV park in Pagosa Springs with amazing yummies, a tour of their amazing 2023 Newell, and met several other Newmar owners that are lurking around here and another Newell owner couple from Canada (Brian and Cindy) I hope will be joining us and giving us great insight into RVing around Canada for those interested.

Thanks Ed & Cathie for the great meetup and look forward to meeting up with you again and others here from RVF, the greatest part about RV communities, the people. Don't worry Cathie - that jar is our secret :)

I need to spend more time in Pagosa. I’ve only spent time there in transit during bicycle tours or races, other than stopping at The Springs last weekend. I guess the upside is that we didn’t crash into a feed store downtown at 110.

I didn't get any pictures but @ehochuli85 and Cathie put on a great social last night
Big FAIL @Neal - you know how it goes...no photos, it didn't happen. What are we going to do with you.

He could have at least done a low flyby with the drone that he “writes” about.

Right on point, ARD! No pics - no happen! Who IS this Neal guy who claims to have been at my coach last night???

Okay, I'll have to concede that he might have been here, and I did perhaps see Elli - a beautiful Yellow Lab - around the Wolf Creek Run RV resort here in Pagosa Springs the last 2 1/2 weeks. I also saw several empty TV boxes laying around, so he just may have gotten his new TVs installed.
Finally, big shout-out to Wolf Creek Run RV Resort, if you haven't been there. Small, beautiful 10+ class A resort, several sites right on the river, and just a mile from the town of Pagosa Springs. This is one of our favorite spots in the country, and an annual stop for us.

My best to all, Ed

Finally, big shout-out to Wolf Creek Run RV Resort, if you haven't been there. Small, beautiful 10+ class A resort, several sites right on the river, and just a mile from the town of Pagosa Springs. This is one of our favorite spots in the country, and an annual stop for us.
It's one of my favorites as well. This was the first year I wasn't able to make it there. 😕

Have to admit we have not visited Pagosa in all our travels. You guys have now put it on top of the bucket list. Thanks for all the good info.

Latest resources

Back